Pre-K Assistant Teacher
Any ONE of the following requirements are mandatory:
- Valid Paraprofessional Certificate (issued by the Georgia Professional Standards Commission)
- Valid Child Development Associate (CDA) credential (issued by the Council for Professional
- TCC (Technical Certificate of Credit) in Early Childhood Education
- TCD (Technical College Diploma) in Early Childhood Education
- AA, AS, AAS, AAT (Associate Degree)
- BA, BS (Bachelor Degree)
- Georgia PSC Certified Teacher
- Currently taking early childhood education classes (must meet minimal hours)
This position requires that you be 21 or older.
This position is a Monday through Friday full-time position from 7:30 AM until 3:30 PM.
The salary for this position is competitive.
You must live in the Cumming, GA area to be considered for this position (within 30 miles of the address). Please check this before submitting your application.
The optimal person for this position will be punctual, have a love for teaching, and have a love for helping children. If this seems like a great match for you, please contact us immediately at .